Whole Boat Skippered Charter
With a ‘skippered whole boat charter’ you get the freedom associated with a ‘bareboat charter’ but with many additional benefits….
Your ‘skippered whole boat charter’ begins with a warm greeting and cuppa from your host for the week Andy. Even at the start you and Andy won’t be strangers because you will have briefed him on your plans and expectations in the weeks prior to the start of your holiday. Number one benefit for you as the whole boat charterer is the freedom to choose from the fabulous destinations of Malin Waters and The West Coast and islands of Scotland. Providing it is safe and within the timescale of your holiday the only boundary is your sailing ambitions.
Additional benefits of a whole boat charter…..
- Your party can be from 2 to 5 people
- Children are welcome
- Unlike a typical basic charter boat, Brandy of Troon is extensively equipped for exploring Scotland the sailing capital of our planet.
- No compromises with crew mates on overnight plans. Anchorage, mooring buoy, marina or magical sail through the night, it’s always the choice of your group of family and friends how to spend the evenings aboard or ashore.
- Catering choice is yours. You can bring your own provisions, not forgetting Andy eats too! Alternatively you can ask Andy to take care of it and settle up when you arrive. The ‘foodie’ crews often plan their cruise around the delightful eating holes in this coastal region where seafood is always on the menu. Not forgetting beach or on board BBQs. One catering pleasure will be cooking the mackerel you have caught yourself.
- Unlimited training and guidance is provided should your group want it. Andy loves to inspire aspiring sailors, old and young!
If you can’t get your own group together book a berth by visiting our ‘Sailing Holiday’ page. with a SailingBreaks sailing holiday you simply book a berth and share a wonderful time sailing with like minded crew mates.